Do you snore or know someone who snores? It's quite annoying sleeping in someone who snores, or even just hear it? Well, no need to worry because there are ways to reduce or totally stop snoring snoring. The bottom line is that you need to understand that the reason that you could find a way to manage.
Snoring is very common to experience, but the most likely people go because they are narrower air passages than women. Those who do not often snore, snore usually experience after drinking alcohol, when suffering from a viral disease, or when taking certain medications.
There are many reasons why people snore – this can be either controlled or uncontrolled. Factors such as heredity – if you enlarge a narrow airway nasal polyps, cleft palate and other physical properties are inherited; allergy, asthma, colds or sinus infections; and age (as you get older, your throat gets narrower and reduced muscle tone in the throat) are just a few examples of uncontrollable factors snoring. On the other hand, there are also controllable factors such as being overweight, smoking and alcoholic drinks, sleeping posture, or when someone is under medication.
Anyone really excited when his partner snores all the time, so a couple decides to sleep separately in order to get a good night & # 39; s sleep. However, this arrangement can cause strained relations due to the lack of physical intimacy and talking to bedtime. It is therefore not advisable and recommended for couples who have this dilemma.
Nevertheless, there are ways and tips that can be used and be useful to the state
1. This effectively reduces snoring when you lose weight – it reduces the fat tissue in the back of the throat. As a result, you will be able to breathe easily and better if you sleep.
2. Raise the head with a pillow or a specially designed pillow can breathe easier without the bed and sleep.
3. Sleep in different situations. If you sleep in a position such as the supine position, it is advisable to try to sleep on the side.
4. Avoid fatty foods, smoking, alcohol and drugs before going to bed.
5. Make sure that your nasal passages are clear, if the nose is stuffy, you, you make breathing difficult and throat and then vacuum that you snore.
Snoring is not an infectious disease that you should be afraid of. Everyone experiences it, so you will not be ashamed.