What if you could take your vitamins depression and everything turned out great? It's actually solve some individuals. Some individuals may have a vitamin deficiency, that may be due to depression. Studies have shown that certain B-complex vitamins, is a relationship between the depression.
B-complex vitamins play an important role in the brain's mental and emotional well-being. B-vitamins are not stored in the body, diet foods come from the outside, and rely on the body daily through diet. There are some things that affects the B-vitamins. Alcohol, refined sugars, nicotine, and caffeine may reduce any b vitamins we eat, thus creating a deficiency.
for these vitamins B-complex vitamin family has been shown through studies to affect the body and cause depression and vitamins for depression that can be used.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): Without this vitamin is losing brain power as fatigue, anxiety, irritability, or thoughts of suicide. The role of this vitamin plays helps converting glucose (blood sugar) for fuel. B1 deficiency has also been shown that loss of appetite, insomnia, loss of memory, and gastrointestinal problems. Carbohydrates and sugars causes a reduction of any B1 in the body, leading to shortages.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): A lack of vitamin B3 can cause restlessness, anxiety, and physical and mental sluggishness. At one point in time that niacin cause pellagra symptoms of psychosis, and dementia. Many food products now contain niacin, and pellagra has pretty much disappeared.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): This vitamin provides hormone formation and amino acid uptake, and to the chemical acetylcholine in the brain. A vitamin B5 deficiency has been shown to cause fatigue, chronic stress and depression.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): This vitamin is necessary for the production of serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine. Also, it also helps to produce amino acids, proteins and hormones. It is unusual for a B6 deficiency, but it can cause immune problems, lesions of the skin, and mental disorders. Alcoholics, individuals with kidney disease, and women who have a significant deficiency of vitamin B6 in birth control pills as well. Interestingly, it is not MAOI & # 39; and it can lead to deficiency of this vitamin.
- B12: The lack of this vitamin can cause a number of issues, such as paranoia, confusion, nervousness, hallucinations, mood swings, mania, dementia, loss of appetite, weakness, dizziness, shortage of breath, diarrhea, palpitations and tingling. The bodies liver stores this vitamin 3-5 years, so a deficiency can take a long time to come. Are enzymes in the intestinal tract, which allows the absorption of vitamin B12, and if there is a problem can occur with this enzyme deficiency. What is important, vitamin B12 is important for red blood cell formation, and if deficiency occurs it causes pernicious anemia, which transport oxygen is not working properly, that all the problems. Elderly individuals are more susceptible to the enzymes decreases due to this deficiency in the intestinal tract.
- Folic acid: DNA synthesis is dependent on the vitamin B, folic acid is required for the preparation of S-adenosylmethionine is known Sam. Those who eat poorly, alcoholics, drug abuse, birth control pills, and even aspirin can become susceptible to folic acid deficiency. Vitamin B12 deficiency can mask folic acid deficiency in pregnant women and usually this vitamin to prevent neural tube defects in the fetus.